How To Edit a Class
If you created a class, you also have the ability to edit class details after the class has been created. You can edit almost all class details (minimum students, session times, instructors) after the class is created and saved.
1. Navigate to the Site Administration page.
2. On the Classes tile, click Find Classes. This opens the Find Classes view.
Fill out the each of the section as per instructions below.
NOTE: Searching in the Name field only searches the name each individual class was given by a scheduler - it may or may not contain the standard name of a course. To search for classes that you created, select Created by from the Filter dropdown.
- Add or remove search filter criteria as needed, and then click Search.
- In the results, click the Class Name for the class you would like to edit. This will open the Class page for that specific class. You can also click the Edit icon on the far right directly from the Find Classes page.
- Click the Edit icon, found in the upper right corner of the page. This will take you to the Edit Class page.
- Update fields as needed.
- Click Save.
NOTE: If updates are made to the fields, and you decide you do not want to save changes, click Details in the upper right corner of the Edit Class page. Changes made will not be saved.